Our Technology Department provides a robust platform of tools and supports to ensure that all students and staff have reliable access to technology.
- SchoolTool Login Link – The login link is now the same for students, families, and staff.
- Seesaw Parent/ Guardian Link
- Sign in to ParentSquare
- Submit an IT Support Ticket
- District Device Loaner Agreement Form
- Bring Your Own Device & Wifi Access Form
Technology Resources & Tutorials
- SchoolTool Help for Parents and Guardians
- Canvas Help
- ParentSquare Help Page
- Assistive Technology for Special Education
- Seesaw Recorded Training Video for Grades K-5 Parents & Guardians
- Canvas Recorded Training Video for Grades 6-12 Parents & Guardians
- How to Join a Zoom Class Call
Clever Login Help
Click on “All Users Log In.” Sign in using the assigned student school email address. Use the assigned email password: Toga#### (last four digits of student ID). If your child has NEVER signed on to Clever, the default password will be “password.” Click on the desired app from the Clever dashboard. The app should recognize you from your sign-on through Clever.
Data Privacy and Security
Our district is committed to ensuring student privacy in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations and district policies. Visit the data and security information page.