Saratoga Springs City School District Tax Office provides services to parcel owners within the City of Saratoga Springs and the Towns of Greenfield, Malta, Milton, Saratoga and Wilton. The office is open year round and is located in the Administration Building on the High School complex at 3 Blue Streak Blvd.
General Tax Bill & Due Date Information
One school tax bill is mailed yearly the first week in September with two installment stubs attached. Taxes may be paid in full or in two installments.
The bill is mailed to the homeowner unless an escrow company is on file.
- 1st installment due 10/4 without penalty. USPM determines payment date. Covers the period of July 1 – December 31.
- 2nd installment due 2/4 without penalty. USPM determines payment date. Covers the period of January 1 – June 30.
- Last day of collection at the school district is March 4th.
*If the due date falls on a weekend the next business day will be the due date.
To print a receipt or parcel inquiries:
2020-2021, 2021-2022, 2022-2023 year online receipts/parcel information. You may access tax receipts and parcel inquiries at: https://infotaxonline.com/.
- Select Saratoga Springs CSD
- Enter one form of information for your search and leave all other fields blank (last name or street address)
- Hit search. To select the parcel click on the hyperlinked name
- Assessment/Exemptions & STAR savings are all listed on first page
- Tax Amount is the full tax for the year
- Tax certification icon located on the bottom is the receipt
- Payment Schedule icon allows you to calculate payments with late fees
Online Tax Payments
SSCSD now accepts electronic checks and credit card payments for your school tax bills using our online payment service, MuniciPay. Go to www.InfoTaxOnline.com then scroll down to Saratoga Springs CSD and locate your tax bill by entering in only your last name (leave ALL other fields blank for better search results).
Credit card and electronic check payments are available online only and are not available by phone or at the counter.
Please note: As the taxpayer, you are responsible for any fees associated with using the online payment service. Fees are collected by Municipay. Credit Card Payments (Discover, VISA, MasterCard and American Express): 2.65% Fee, $3.00 minimum per transaction, Electronic Check Payments: $1.50 Fee per transaction
You will need your 9-digit routing number as well as your account number from your personal checks. A per transaction convenience fee of $1.50 will be charged by the payment processing company, Municipay, for this service.
In-Person and Mail-In Tax Payments
- Contactless Dropbox at the MacFadden Administration Building (on high school campus): 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Tax Office Window Hours: 9:00 a.m.—3:30 p.m. Located in the Administration Building on the High School complex at 3 Blue Streak Blvd., Saratoga Springs NY.
- Adirondack Trust: Any branch 584-5844. Adirondack Trust can only accept checks for the exact payment amount with the original colored installment stub by the due date on the bill. No payments with late fees will be collected at the bank.
- Mail a payment: Payment is determined by U.S. postmark date: SSCSD—Tax Collector, PO Box 378, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
Change in Escrow
If you pay a third party “escrow company” to handle your taxes and a change is made (addition, removal or change of escrow company) please contact the office to notify us by e-mail or phone.
The original bill is mailed in September with two installment stubs. Installments are payable October 4th and February 4th. If a change is made after the initial bill was mailed, a copy can be obtained but the original bill is no longer available.
Phone: (518) 693-1455
Change in Mailing Address
Changes in mailing address must be submitted in writing by the owner. This can be completed by mail, e-mail or in person. Please include your parcel address, SBL# and the new mailing address desired.
Mail a letter or stop by the office located in the Administration Building on the High School campus at 3 Blue Streak Blvd., Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
(or) Send an e-mail to: Tax_office@saratogaschools.org
Please note you also need to update your address with the assessor of the town or city in which the parcel is located. Detailed contact information for each City/Town is listed below.
City/Town Contact Information
Saratoga Springs (518) 587-3550
- Assessor (518) 587-3550
Greenfield Tax (518) 893-7432
- Assessor (518) 893-7432
Malta Tax (518) 899-5884
- Assessor (518) 899-2584
Milton Tax (518) 885-9220
- Assessor (518) 885-9220
Saratoga Tax (518) 695-3644
- Assessor (518) 695-4034
Wilton Tax (518) 306-4764
- Assessor (518) 306-4764
Delinquent taxes are taxes that were not paid to the District by March 4th. All payments after the final due date are re-levied and payable to the City of Saratoga Springs or the Saratoga County Treasurer’s Office. For delinquent tax amounts and where to pay delinquent taxes, please use the contact information below based on the parcel location.
If your parcel is located in the City of Saratoga Springs, please contact the City of Saratoga Springs to obtain the current tax amount due with penalty. Make checks payable to:
Receiver of Taxes
City of Saratoga Springs
474 Broadway Saratoga
Springs, NY 12866
If your parcel is located in the town of Greenfield, Malta, Milton, Saratoga or Wilton, please contact the Saratoga County Treasurer’s Office to obtain the current tax amount due with penalty. Make checks payable to:
Saratoga County Treasurer’s Office
40 McMaster Street
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
NYS Tax and Finance (STAR)
NYS Tax and Finance (STAR) 518-457-2036
2022-23 School and Library Tax Rates
City of Saratoga Springs (411501 | 411589) UPV%: 55
School Tax Rate: 17.856673
Library Tax Rate: 0..992272
Greenfield (41340) UPV%: 79.75
School Tax Rate: 12.373306
Library Tax Rate: 0.687568
Malta (414089) UPV%: 100
School Tax Rate: 9.720110
Library Tax Rate: 0.540134
Milton (414289) UPV%: 76.5
School Tax Rate: 12.954270
Library Tax Rate: 0.719851
Town of Saratoga (415089) UPV%: 79
School Tax Rate: 12.471844
Library Tax Rate: 0.693044
Wilton (415600) UPV%: 79.5
School Tax Rate: 12.344513
Library Tax Rate: 0.685968