The Saratoga Springs School District takes great pride in its athletic programs for all grade levels. We believe that participation in sports enhances the scholastic experience, as students learn how to work together and the values of sportsmanship. Our district offers students over 25 options, offered across seasons.
- 1/9/24 – Unified Bowing ArbiterSports Opens for (9th-12th grade)
- 2/7/24 – Unified Bowling 1st practice 3-4:45 p.m., bus departs at 2:20 p.m.
- 3/8/24: School Spring Sports Physicals offered at Saratoga Springs High School for student-athletes in grades 7-12th grade at 8am. Email: email@example.com to confirm your appointment. Parents /guardians will need to provide transportation if needed.
- 2/12/24: Freshman/JV/Varsity Spring ArbiterSports Opens
- 3/11/24: Freshman/JV/Varsity Spring State Date
- 2/19/24: 7th and 8th grade Spring ArbiterSports Opens
- 3/18/24: 7th and 8th grade Spring State Date
Athletics Registration Through ArbiterSports
Saratoga Springs City School District offers the convenience of online registration through ArbiterSports, a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs. When you register through AribterSports, the system keeps track of your information in your AribterSports profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Athletic Schedules Through ScheduleGalaxy
For information on our athletic teams’ games and sporting events, please refer to our ScheduleGalaxy page.
Livestreaming Athletic Events
Watch the SSHS Athletics Hudl channel to view a livestream of athletic events. In addition to live games, you can also find an archive of games.
Sporting Event Admission Guidelines
Athletic events are a very important aspect of school life and provide a wholesome way to influence the positive growth and development of our students. Students in elementary and middle school must be accompanied by an adult. Prior to attending an event, please view the Sporting Event Admissions Guidelines
- Fall BOCCE: Colleen Belanger – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winter Bowling: Jeff Harrington – email@example.com
- Spring Basketball: Kelsey Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Streak Spirit Store
Visit our Blue Streak Spirit Store to purchase Blue Streak spirit wear and memorabilia.