Residents of the Saratoga Springs City School District approved the proposed $142,718,530 school budget for 2023-2024 by a vote of 4213 to 1204. In addition, the bus bond proposition was approved by a vote of 3971 to 1009.
Three candidates were elected to the Board of Education. The Board of Education Election vote counts are listed below.
- Beth Fogarty Braxton – 3679 votes
- Tony Krackeler – 3581 votes
- Anjeanette Emeka – 3412 votes
- Sharon Dominguez – 2120 votes
- Joseph Sabanos – 2000 votes
All results posted are unofficial until they are accepted by the Board of Education. The next Board of Education meeting is scheduled for May 17, 2023, at 7 p.m.