The Kindergarten Registration Process for students who will be entering kindergarten in the 2023-2024 school year begins in January. Families will receive a letter outlining the registration process during the first week in January.
The District held a Virtual Kindergarten Information Night on Thursday, January 12 at 6 p.m. The presentation recording may be watched on Youtube.
Learn more about our six elementary schools, kindergarten curriculum, the student registration process, how to prepare your child for school, and more!
- Dr. Michele Whitley, Director of K-12 Humanities & Elementary Instruction
- Elementary Principals
- Jeff Wainwright, Transportation Director
- David L’Hommedieu, Assistant Superintendent for IT & Operations
- Dr. Laurie Newcomer, Committee on Pre-School Special Education Chairperson & District School Psychologist
- Bethany Nightingale, District Coordinator of Special Education
- Valerie ElSawi, Central Registrar
This year’s Kindergarten Information Night included guidance from Pupil Services regarding the transition from Pre-School to School-Age Special Education services.